|Zeroing range|| Standard variants:
|Variants||ACO (Red), ACO SMG (Red), ACO (Green), ACO SMG (Green)|
The ACO (full name: Advanced Collimator Optics) is a non-magnifying red dot sight featured in ArmA 3.
Universally shared across all factions, the ACO comes with two separate variants; one used by NATO forces and a separate counterpart primarily used by CSAT/AAF. Both variants have their zeroing set to a range of 200 m by default.
In addition, SMG variants exist for both counterparts and have reduced zeroing ranges (100 m) for use on submachine guns and other short range firearms.
- ACO (Red): Uses a red Bullseye reticle. Has a fixed zeroing range of 200 m.
- ACO SMG (Red): Uses a red Star reticle. Has a fixed zeroing range of 100 m.
- ACO (Green): Functionally identical to the standard Red variant but has a green Chevron-Dot reticle instead.
- ACO SMG (Green): Functionally identical to the Red SMG variant but has a green T-Dot reticle instead.
- The ACO appears to be based on the "Railway" series of red dot sights manufactured by C-MORE Systems.
See also Edit
Optical sights of comparable role and configuration Edit
|Weapon attachments of ArmA 3|
|Collimators||ACO • MRD • Yorris J2|
|Holographic sights||Mk17 Holosight|
|Riflescopes||ARCO • ERCO • MRCO • RCO|
|Sniper scopes||AMS • DMS • Kahlia • LRPS • MOS|
|Thermal/Night vision||TWS (MG) • Nightstalker • NVS|
|Aiming devices||IR laser pointer|
|Suppressors||Sound Suppressor (6.5 mm) (.338 / .45 ACP / 5.56 mm / 5.8 mm / 7.62 mm / 9 mm / 9.3 mm)|
|(Parenthesis) denote variants. | Marksmen DLC | Apex DLC ||