|Faction|| - NATO|
|Zeroing range|| Primary scope:
Top mount red dot sight:
The AMS (full name: Advanced Marksman Scope) is a high powered, variable-magnification sniper scope primarily used by both NATO forces and CTRG operators. It was added with the release of the Marksmen DLC.
It has a variable magnification strength range of 3x-10x and is primarily found attached to designated marksman rifles such as the Mk-I EMR and sniper rifles like the MAR-10. It has a top mounted red dot sight for use in close encounters
Minimum zeroing range is set at 300 m to a maximum of 2000 m for the primary optic, while the backup red dot sight has a fixed zeroing of 200 m.
- Sand: Standard beige sand paint finish. Used by Mediterranean NATO forces.
- Black: Matte black finish. Used by CTRG operators.
- Khaki: Light khaki green paint finish. Used by Pacific NATO forces.
- The red dot sight is directly based on the "Ultradot L/T" designed by Ultradot USA.
See also Edit
Optical sights of comparable role and configuration Edit
- MOS (NATO/AAF counterpart)
- LRPS (NATO/CSAT counterpart)
- DMS (CSAT counterpart)
- Kahlia (CSAT counterpart, ArmA 3: Marksmen only)
|Weapon attachments of ArmA 3|
|Collimators||ACO • MRD • Yorris J2|
|Holographic sights||Mk17 Holosight|
|Riflescopes||ARCO • ERCO • MRCO • RCO|
|Sniper scopes||AMS • DMS • Kahlia • LRPS • MOS|
|Thermal/Night vision||TWS (MG) • Nightstalker • NVS|
|Aiming devices||IR laser pointer|
|Suppressors||Sound Suppressor (6.5 mm) (.338 / .45 ACP / 5.56 mm / 5.8 mm / 7.62 mm / 9 mm / 9.3 mm)|
|(Parenthesis) denote variants. | Marksmen DLC | Apex DLC ||