|Zeroing range|| Primary scope:
Top mount red dot sight:
It has a backup red dot sight above the primary scope for use in close quarters combat. Like its NATO counterpart, the ARCO has a fixed zeroing range of 300 m for its primary scope and a magnification strength of 2x, while the backup red dot sight is set to a zeroing of 200 m.
- Black: Black paint finish. Used by Mediterranean CSAT forces.
- Sand: Desert sand paint finish.
- Green Hex: Tropical Hexacam camouflage pattern. Used by Pacific CSAT forces.
- The ARCO is based on the real-life "SpecterOS 4x", a combat optical sight made by Canada-based company ELCAN Optical Technologies.
- The top mount reflex on the other hand appears to be based on the "DOCTERsight II plus", a reflex sight manufactured by DOCTER Optics of Germany.
- Wikipedia: ELCAN Optical Technologies
- Wikipedia: Docter Optics
- ELCAN SpecterOS 4x
- DOCTERsight II plus
See also Edit
Optical sights of comparable role and configuration Edit
|Weapon attachments of ArmA 3|
|Collimators||ACO • MRD • Yorris J2|
|Holographic sights||Mk17 Holosight|
|Riflescopes||ARCO • ERCO • MRCO • RCO|
|Sniper scopes||AMS • DMS • Kahlia • LRPS • MOS|
|Thermal/Night vision||TWS (MG) • Nightstalker • NVS|
|Aiming devices||IR laser pointer|
|Suppressors||Sound Suppressor (6.5 mm) (.338 / .45 ACP / 5.56 mm / 5.8 mm / 7.62 mm / 9 mm / 9.3 mm)|
|(Parenthesis) denote variants. | Marksmen DLC | Apex DLC ||