- New terrain: Tanoa; a 100 km² South Pacific island archipelago.
- New Syndikat faction, NATO & CSAT special forces, and Pacific expeditionary units.
- New characters and appearances, including Tanoan and Chinese.
- New co-op campaign: "Apex Protocol"; players take on the role of NATO CTRG operators in a campaign that supports 1-4 players.
13 new weapons, new uniforms, headgear, backpacks, NVGs, and weapon optics.
- CAR-95; a 5.8mm assault rifle used by local CSAT forces
- CMR-76; a 6.5mm marksman rifle of Eastern origin
- LIM-85; a 5.56mm light machine gun
- PM; a Russian 9mm pistol
- Protector; a 9mm SMG
- SPAR-16; a family of 5.56mm rifles
- SPAR-17; a 7.62mm marksman rifle
- Type 115; a personal multi weapon
- Caesar BTT; civilian propeller plane
- KH-3A Fenghuang; CSAT aerial drone
- MB 4WD; civilian off-road vehicle
- MQ-12 Falcon; Western aerial combat drone
- Prowler; Western light strike vehicle
- Qilin; CSAT light strike vehicle
- RHIB; small aquatic vessel
- V-44X Blackfish; Western VTOL
- Water scooter; small civilian water transport
- Y-32 Xi'an; CSAT VTOL
- A selection of existing Arma 3 weapons and vehicles repainted in a South Pacific camo pattern.
- 2 new End Game multiplayer scenarios and an End Game singleplayer Showcase scenario on Tanoa.
- New radio protocols: French, French-English, and Chinese.
- New environment assets and props for content creators.
- A Tanoa Zeus Game Master scenario.
- 5 new Steam Achievements.
- Arma 3 Apex official soundtrack.