|| Combat Engineering Vehicle
|| 3 (1 x Driver, 1 x Commander, 1 x Gunner)
| Item capacity
| Top speed
|| ~ 60 km/h
| Fuel capacity
|| 1885 L
| Primary armament
|| 1x Remote RCWS 6.5mm LMG (2x 2000 Rnds)
| Secondary armament
|| 1x Smoke Generator (2 Charges)
|| - IFV-6c Panther|
- IFV-6a Cheetah
The CRV-6e Bobcat is a combat engineering variant of the IFV-6c Panther used by NATO forces.
- Ground vehicle repair
- Vehicle munitions rearmament
|| The CRV (Combat Recovery Vehicle) variant of the IFV-6 also exists and is used by BLUFOR, designation CRV-6e Bobcat.|
- As with its parent vehicle the Bobcat is based on the real-world "Namer" APC, or more specifically a modified prototype variant known as the "Achzaka" ARV.
- In turn, the Achzaka resulted in the creation of the "Namera" ARV which is based on the "Merkava Mark IV" MBT chassis.
- The anti-mine bulldozer shovel is provides some resistance against land mines, and can be used to trigger buried explosives (such as AT Mines) but is otherwise completely non-functional.
- The Bobcat is currently the only armoured combat engineering vehicle of its kind in ArmA 3.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.