|Faction|| - Civilians|
|Type||Light Transport Plane|
|Seats|| 4 seats:
|Item capacity|| Max: 500 kg
|Top speed||~ 435 km/h|
|Service ceiling||~ 6,700 m|
|Fuel capacity||386 L|
- Civilian transportation
- Air sports racing
- Recreational flight
|«|| Caesar BTT is a single-engine, fixed-gear, low-wing general aviation aircraft built from composite materials. The Caesar BTT is one of the fastest fixed-gear, single-engine piston aircraft, reaching a speed of 235 knots (435 km/h) true air speed at 25,000 feet (7,600 m). It is used by civilians and smaller shipping companies all around the world.|
The BTT is a lightweight and highly manoeuvrable propeller-driven plane.
It is available in two variants; the standard version and a dedicated racing variant designed for air sports. Unlike the standard variant, the racing variant has slightly sharper handling but otherwise has the same top speed and ceiling as standard BTTs.
A notable feature of the BTT are its dual-sided doors, which all passengers and crew can use to bail out in-flight. Because it also comes stocked with up to four parachutes by default, it is capable of acting as an improvised paradrop plane if necessary.
Although it has rather poor fuel economy and cannot fly for an extended period of time, it is sufficient for just relocating passengers from one side of Tanoa/Altis to another, or for short recreational flights around the island. It is relatively easy to pilot and has simple controls, making it suitable for novice flyers to practice their flight skills in.
Both variants of the BTT are capable of transporting up to four passengers. This includes the driver and co-pilot who sit in the front, and up to two more passengers who sit in the rear.
- Caesar BTT: Standard variant. Can transport up to four passengers. Has no other unique abilities.
- Caesar BTT (Racing): Air sports racing variant. Has slightly sharper handling and controls are more sensitive, but is otherwise identical to the standard variant. Transports the same amount of passengers.
- Racer 1: Yellow/blue paint scheme with a tan coloured interior. Primarily used by the Racing variant.
- Racer 2: Identical to the Racer 1 paint scheme but has a white interior instead. Also used by the Racing variant.
- RedLine 1: Dark red/white paint scheme with black streaks. Has a tan coloured interior.
- RedLine 2: Identical to the RedLine 2 paint scheme, but has a white coloured interior instead.
- Wave 1: Blue/white paint scheme with dark grey and white streaks. Has a tan coloured interior.
- Wave 2: Identical to the Wave 1 paint scheme, but has a white coloured interior instead.
- Tribal 1: Lime green paint scheme with black and white streaks. Has a tan coloured interior. Exclusively used by Syndikat BTTs.
- Tribal 2: Identical to the Tribal 1 paint scheme, but has a white coloured interior instead. Also used only by Syndikat BTTs.
- The BTT appears to be based upon the real-world Cessna "TTx".
- Although the Field Manual states that it can fly up to a height of 7,600 m, it appears to actually be limited to a ceiling of just 6,700 m.
|Syndikat - Vehicles (ArmA 3)|
|Wheeled||MB 4WD • Truck • Van|
|Aquatic||Assault boat • RHIB|
|Apex DLC | Laws of War DLC|