|Seats|| 4 seats:
|Item capacity|| Max: 2000 kg
|Top speed|| 152 km/h (regular)
326 km/h (sport)
|Fuel capacity||40 L|
The Hatchback is a small car that is used by Altian civilians in ArmA 3.
The sport variant of the Hatchback is currently the fastest ground vehicle in ArmA 3, with a top speed of 326 km/h (~90 m/s).
- Civilian transportation
|«|| A four-seat hatchback car mass-produced in the Far East to satisfy increasing demand for family cars. Economical operation, enhanced safety and a roomy trunk made these cars widely popular in the whole of Europe. Also comes in a sporty version.|
The Hatchback is a civilian five-door car that uses a front-wheel drive layout.
It is available in two variants; the standard version and a dedicated sports variant designed for motorsports racing. Unlike the standard variant, the sports variant has a stronger engine that enables it to reach more than double the top speed of regular Hatchbacks.
The Hatchback has fairly decent acceleration on paved roads but has otherwise average handling in general, with very poor acceleration while off-road (as is to be expected).
Due to being a civilian vehicle, the Hatchback naturally does not have any armour plating that would protect its passengers from gunfire or explosives.
The vehicle itself is quite fragile as a result, and can be rendered disabled (if not a total loss) from colliding with small objects or structures even at low speeds.
Both variants of the Hatchback are capable of transporting up to four passengers (including the driver).
- Hatchback: Baseline variant. Can transport up to three passengers.
- Hatchback (Sport): Faster version of the baseline Hatchback. It has a top speed of over 326 km/h on flat and level terrain along with dramatically increased acceleration. It is otherwise identical functionality-wise to the standard variant.
- Beige: Pattern-less beige paint scheme.
- Green: Pattern-less bright green paint scheme.
- Blue: Pattern-less turquoise blue paint scheme.
- Blue (Custom): Dark blue paint scheme with small lime green-coloured line patterns on the doors.
- Beige (Custom): Beige paint scheme with small orange-coloured line patterns on the doors.
- Yellow: Pattern-less amber yellow paint scheme.
- Grey: Pattern-less flat grey paint scheme.
- Black: Pattern-less black paint scheme.
- Dark Grey: Pattern-less dark grey paint scheme.
Hatchback (Sport) Edit
- Red: Red paint scheme with a light red stroke pattern.
- Blue: Two-tone dark blue/sky blue paint scheme with red, black, and yellow-coloured stripe/line patterns.
- Orange: Bright orange paint scheme with a light orange stroke pattern.
- White: White paint scheme with black and red-coloured stripe/line patterns.
- Beige: Beige paint scheme with a sand-coloured stroke pattern.
- Green: Dark green paint scheme with a light green/lime green-coloured stripe/line patterns.
- The Hatchback is based on the "Civic" series of Japanese sedans/hatchbacks manufactured by the Honda Motor Co. Ltd.
- Like the SUV, the release of Game Update 1.82 altered the Hatchback's handling so that it is possible to drift while turning.
- An unintended side effect of this update was that the Hatchback was also made significantly more fragile due to the new armour system, which means that the Hatchback is liable to explode on even the slightest of crashes against hard objects.