|Faction|| - NATO|
|Zeroing range||300-2400 m|
The LRPS (full name: Long-Range Precision Scope) is a high powered, variable-magnification sniper scope.
The LRPS is universally employed by both NATO and CSAT forces, and also in limited numbers with the AAF. It has a magnification strength range of 6x-25x, and is primarily seen attached to large calibre sniper rifles such as the M320 LRR and GM6 Lynx.
It has a minimum zeroing range of 300 m to a maximum of 2400 m. Unlike its smaller counterpart, it does not have a backup iron sight.
- Black: Standard chrome black finish. Used by both Mediterranean NATO and CSAT forces, and the AAF.
- Tropic: Light tropical jungle/khaki green camouflage spraypaint. Used by Pacific NATO forces.
- Green Hex: Tropical Hexacam camouflage pattern. Used by Pacific CSAT forces.
- The LRPS is based on the real-life "NXS 5.5-22x56" riflescope manufactured by NightForce Optics, Inc.
- Prior to the release of the Marksman DLC, the LRPS used the same reticle as the SOS (now known as the MOS).
See also Edit
Optical sights of comparable role and configuration Edit
- MOS (NATO/AAF counterpart)
- AMS (NATO/CTRG counterpart, ArmA 3: Marksmen only)
- DMS (CSAT counterpart)
- Kahlia (CSAT counterpart, ArmA 3: Marksmen only)
|Weapon attachments of ArmA 3|
|Collimators||ACO • MRD • Yorris J2|
|Holographic sights||Mk17 Holosight|
|Riflescopes||ARCO • ERCO • MRCO • RCO|
|Sniper scopes||AMS • DMS • Kahlia • LRPS • MOS|
|Thermal/Night vision||TWS (MG) • Nightstalker • NVS|
|Aiming devices||IR laser pointer|
|Suppressors||Sound Suppressor (6.5 mm) (.338 / .45 ACP / 5.56 mm / 5.8 mm / 7.62 mm / 9 mm / 9.3 mm)|
|(Parenthesis) denote variants. | Marksmen DLC | Apex DLC ||