The M136, also known as AT4, is an 84-mm, unguided, portable, single-shot recoilless smoothbore weapon, which was built in Sweden. This weapon is very common, and is intended to give infantry units an advantage over armored vehicles and fortifications, although it is generally ineffective against main battle tanks.
- Length: 101.6 cm (40 Inches)
- Weight: 6.7 kg (14.77 Pounds)
- Bore Diameter: 84 mm
- Maximum Effective Range: 300 meters (328 Yards)
- Penetration: 400 mm (15.7 Inches)
- Rocket Speed: 250 Meters per second
- Ammunition: HEAT Rounds