The Beretta M9 is a semi-automatic handgun chambered for 9x19mm Parabellum cartridges. It is based on the 92FS and is the primary sidearm of the U.S. Military. The M9 pistol is very common and is used in all factions. It comes in two variants; standard and silenced.
- Length: 21.7 cm (8.5 Inches)
- Weight: 970 g (2.1 Pounds)
- Bore Diameter: 9 mm
- Maximum Effective Range: 50 meters (55 Yards)
- Bullet Speed: 381 meters per second
- Ammunition: 9x19mm Parabellum
M9 Standard: Edit
The M9 Standard version is the original, common pistol.
M9 Silenced: Edit
The M9 Silenced version adds a sound suppressor to the pistol.