|Faction|| - Civilians|
|Seats|| 4 seats:
|Item capacity|| Max: 1000 kg
|Top speed||~ 235 km/h|
|Service ceiling||~ 4,000 m|
|Fuel capacity||242 L|
|Variants||MH-9 Hummingbird, AH-9 Pawnee|
The M900 is a light transport helicopter that is primarily used by Altian/Tanoan civilians, and in limited numbers with Syndikat rebels in ArmA 3. It was added with the release of the Helicopters DLC.
- Civilian transportation
- Troop transport
- Recreational flight
|«|| A light single-engine helicopter used in special operations by the US Army since the Vietnam War. It now exists in several variants used by both military and civilian transport. The M-900 is a civilian version. Closed cabin and comfortable interior provides space for two passengers.|
There are up to seventeen variants of the baseline M900; all are functionally identical to each other, but have their own unique paint scheme or use a custom livery that depending on their owner.
Because it shares the same airframe, it retains the superior aerodynamic manoeuvrability of its military counterpart. The main difference between the two is that the M900's cabin is completely sealed whereas the MH-9's one is left open.
The M900 lacks side benches, and is unable to carry any passengers on the outside of the cabin as a result.
And as with its parent counterpart it also does not have any defensive avionics or countermeasures, and lacks armour plating as well.
The M900 has a seating capacity of four personnel. This includes both the crew which consists of the pilot and a co-pilot (who sit in the front two seats behind the bubble canopy), and two additional passengers who sit on two seats located in the rear of the cabin.
- Blue: Pearl white paint scheme with white-outlined two-tone blue stripes.
- Red: Beige paint scheme with white-outlined two-tone red stripes.
- ION: Pattern-less matte black paint scheme. Custom scheme used by the ION Services private military company.
- BlueLine: White paint scheme with black-outlined blue stripes.
- Digital: Digitised three-tone grey semi-fractal camouflage pattern.
- Elliptical: Two-tone red/white paint scheme.
- Furious: Flat white paint scheme with dark blue stripes.
- GrayWatcher: Slate grey paint scheme with white-outlined yellow stripes.
- Jeans: Dark blue paint scheme with white/taupe brown stripes.
- Light: Flat white paint scheme with grey-outlined dark yellow stripes.
- Shadow: Dark brown paint scheme with white-outlined three-tone brown stripes.
- Sherriff: Beige paint scheme with black-outlined dark green/wood brown stripes.
- Speedy: White paint scheme with bright orange stripes.
- Sunset: White paint scheme with red stripes.
- Vrana: Pattern-less red paint scheme. Used by M900s owned by the Vrana Corporation.
- Wasp: Matte black paint scheme with yellow stripes meant to mimic the abdomen of a wasp insect.
- Wave: Dark blue paint scheme with dark brown/white stripes.
The M900 is able to slingload some small vehicles, though because it has a maximum weight capacity of 500 kg this largely limits it to carrying:
It can also transport equipment in the form of:
- Supply boxes
Overall, this makes it generally useless as an airlift vehicle since it cannot carry any useful ground vehicles or the larger crates.
- Like its parent vehicle, the M900's airframe is based on the real-life "MD-500" series of light helicopters designed by MD Helicopters, Inc.
- There are two unused (and hidden) variants of M900 that are suffixed as "Luxe" and "Stripped" respectively in-game.
- The "Stripped" variant is simply a barebones variant of the M900 that has all optional components such as the doors, rear two seats, holding frame, and skid treads removed completely.
- On the other hand, the "Luxe" variant is visually identical to standard M900s with the exception of always having the same components as the "Stripped" variant attached. It is probable that this variant was intended to be a V.I.P transport that would have had extended features, similar to how the CH-49 Mohawk has an unused "Luxurious" variant with a unique passenger cabin.
- Although included as part of the Helicopters DLC, the M900 is not considered as premium content and can be freely used regardless of whether the player owns the DLC.
Aircraft of comparable role and configuration
|Syndikat - Vehicles (ArmA 3)|
|Wheeled||MB 4WD • Truck • Van|
|Aquatic||Assault boat • RHIB|
|Apex DLC | Laws of War DLC|