|Faction|| - Civilians
|Seats|| 4 seats:
|Top speed||196 km/h|
|Fuel capacity||45 L|
- Civilian transportation
- Recreational driving
- Troop transport
|«|| The MB 4WD is a modern four-wheel drive off-road vehicle with a distinctive construction. The vehicle was produced in the US and exists in a number of different editions. Thanks to the powerful engine, durable chassis and great maneuverability, this vehicle can handle difficult terrains from dry deserts to humid jungles or artic wastelands. The MB 4WD can be used as a civilian car.|
The MB 4WD is a rugged, civilian four-wheel drive, two-door off-road capable SUV.
It has very good handling while driving on rough terrain, and can accelerate rapidly while on and off-road. In addition, its compact size and light weight allows it to be airlifted by aircraft as well; either internally or via slingloading. All passengers are able to fire their own weapons but the MB 4WD itself does not retain any armament.
Just like its non-SUV counterpart, the MB 4WD is a civilian vehicle and naturally does not possess armour plating. Some variants even have both passenger doors and the roll cage removed, which means that the driver and passengers are equally vulnerable to small arms fire.
The MB 4WD has a seating capacity of up to four passengers. This includes the driver, and up to three passengers who sit on the front-right seat and in the rear.
- Black: Pattern-less black paint scheme.
- Blue: Pattern-less blue paint scheme.
- Green: Pattern-less black paint scheme.
- Orange: Pattern-less orange paint scheme.
- Red: Pattern-less red paint scheme.
- White: Pattern-less flat white paint scheme.
- Brown: Pattern-less dark brown paint scheme.
- Olive: Pattern-less olive green paint scheme.
- The MB 4WD appears to be based on the real-life "Wrangler" SUV designed by Jeep, a subsidiary of Fiat Chrysler Automobiles N.V.
- Screenshots of the MB 4WD were initially shown via a tweet in early April. Details of this can be read in SITREP #00151.