|Faction|| - NATO|
|Zeroing range|| Primary scope:
Backup iron sight:
It has a magnification strength range of 2.5x-5x and can often be seen mounted on sniper rifles such as the M320 LRR. It is also commonly found attached to designated marksman rifles like the Mk18 ABR.
The MOS has a minimum zeroing range of 300 m to a maximum of 1600 m. It has a backup iron sight that uses a fixed zeroing range of 200 m.
- Black: Standard matte black finish. Used by both Mediterranean NATO forces and the AAF.
- Khaki: Light khaki green paint finish. Used by Pacific NATO forces.
- The MOS is not directly based on any real-world sniper scope but draws similarities to various designs made by Schmidt & Bender and Leupold Optics.
- Prior to the release of the Marksman DLC, the MOS was called the SOS (Sniper Optical Sights) and used the same reticle as the LRPS.
See also Edit
Optical sights of comparable role and configuration Edit
- AMS (NATO/CTRG counterpart, ArmA 3: Marksmen only)
- LRPS (NATO/CSAT counterpart)
- DMS (CSAT counterpart)
- Kahlia (CSAT counterpart, ArmA 3: Marksmen only)
|Weapon attachments of ArmA 3|
|Collimators||ACO • MRD • Yorris J2|
|Holographic sights||Mk17 Holosight|
|Riflescopes||ARCO • ERCO • MRCO • RCO|
|Sniper scopes||AMS • DMS • Kahlia • LRPS • MOS|
|Thermal/Night vision||TWS (MG) • Nightstalker • NVS|
|Aiming devices||IR laser pointer|
|Suppressors||Sound Suppressor (6.5 mm) (.338 / .45 ACP / 5.56 mm / 5.8 mm / 7.62 mm / 9 mm / 9.3 mm)|
|(Parenthesis) denote variants. | Marksmen DLC | Apex DLC ||