|«|| The Mk-1 EMR (Enhanced Marksman Rifle) is a modern marksman rifle chambered in 7.62 mm NATO. It is a light, reliable, and easily serviceable weapon, which can benefit from various attachments. The EMR offers single and full auto fire modes and it suited to ranges from 600 to 800 m.|
|Mk-I EMR 7.62 mm|
|Type||Designated Marksman Rifle|
|Caliber||7.62×51 mm NATO|
The Mk-I EMR is a battle rifle that is chambered to fire the 7.62×51 mm NATO round.
It loads from 20 round box magazines and can attain a fire rate of up to 600 rounds per minute on full auto, with a muzzle velocity of 940 m/s. The EMR accepts accessories on its top, side and underbarrel rails, and can also mount attachments on its muzzle.
The EMR provides the operator the ability to lay down precision firepower at medium-long ranges, while being (relatively) compact enough to use in close quarters if necessary.
Compared to its AAF counterpart, the EMR is heavier to carry and has a lower rate of fire. However, it has overall better accuracy and lesser recoil, which combined with its higher muzzle velocity means that the EMR is more effective at long ranges.
- Sand: Standard desert sand/flat dark earth paint scheme. Used by Mediterranean NATO forces.
- Camo: Spraypaint scheme designed to mimic NATO's MTP uniform camouflage.
- Black: Matte black paint scheme.
- Khaki: Two-coloured paint scheme with khaki green-painted stock/furniture and a matte black chassis. Primarily used by Pacific NATO forces.
- Woodland: Unique woodland camouflage scheme.
- The Mk-I EMR is based on Sig Sauer's "SG 556 DMR". Aside from using a differently shaped box magazine and being chambered to fire 7.62 mm NATO instead, it is largely identical to its real-world counterpart.
Weapons of comparable role and configuration Edit
- SPAR-17 (CTRG counterpart, ArmA 3: Apex only)
- Rahim (CSAT counterpart)
- Mk18 ABR (AAF counterpart)
- Mk14 (FIA counterpart, ArmA 3: Marksmen only)
|NATO Armory (ArmA 3)|
|Handguns||4-five .45 • P07 9 mm|
|Submachine guns||Vermin .45|
|Assault rifles||MX series (MX, MX 3GL, MXC) • SPAR-16 series (SPAR-16, SPAR-16 GL)|
|Designated marksman rifles||Mk-I EMR 7.62 mm • MAR-10 .338 • MXM 6.5 mm • SPAR-17 7.62 mm|
|Sniper rifles||M320 LRR .408|
|Squad automatic weapons||MX SW 6.5 mm • SPAR-16S 5.56 mm|
|Launchers||PCML • Titan MPRL • Titan MPRL Compact|
|Static||Mk6 Mortar • Mk30 • Mk32 • Remote Designator • Static Titan Launcher (AA, AT)|
|(Parenthesis) denote variants. | Marksmen DLC | Apex DLC|