|Seats|| 3 seats:
|Item capacity|| Max: 500 kg
|Top speed||69 km/h|
|Fuel capacity||100 L|
|Variants||Standard, Rescue, Police|
The Motorboat is a luxury watercraft used by Altian civilians in ArmA 3.
- Recreational boating
- Law enforcement
|«|| The luxury motorboat is an engine powered boat used by the Police and Altis' richest. Its speed and maneuverability is almost on par with military speedboat.|
The Motorboat is a civilian speedboat that uses an outboard twin engine design with a V-drive configuration.
It can cut through the water with relative ease and is able to rapidly turn at a moment's notice, while still being able to cruise at a pleasant speed along the coastline or waterways. Though not nearly as fast as its military counterpart, the Motorboat's nimble design still enables it to retain a top speed of roughly 69 km/h.
As the Motorboat is intended for civilian recreational/law enforcement use only, it naturally does not possess any weaponry or armour plating. It also cannot be slingloaded or transported internally by any kind of transport aircraft.
The Motorboat has a seating capacity of only three personnel (including the driver). Both passengers are seated comfortably on a couch located in the rear of the boat.
- Motorboat: Baseline variant used by Altian civilians. Can transport up to two passengers (not including the driver) but otherwise has no other unique capabilities.
- Motorboat (Rescue): Maritime rescue vessel. Functionally identical to the baseline variant but uses a rescue-themed paint scheme instead.
- Motorboat (Police): Police watercraft. Functionally identical to the baseline variant like the Rescue version but has a police light bar/beacon mounted on top that can be toggled on and off. Also uses a police-themed livery paint scheme.
- Civilian: Pattern-less white paint scheme with yellow/dark yellow streaks.
- Rescue: Pattern-less bright orange paint scheme used by the lifeboat/rescue counterpart.
- Police: Two-tone dark blue/white paint scheme used by Altian law enforcement. Has additional livery in the form of POLICE signs written on the hull.