|Faction|| - NATO|
|Type||Night Vision Sight|
|Zeroing range||300 m (fixed)|
The NVS (full name: Night Vision Scope) is a light-intensifying optical gunsight.
It is universally shared for use across all factions, has a magnification zoom of 5x, and comes with a desert sand finish. Unlike the TWS, it is designed purely for use in low-light conditions and cannot switch to "normal" day vision for use in daylight.
The NVS has a fixed zeroing range of 300 m that cannot be adjusted. Unlike the TWS scope, it also does not have an integrated laser rangefinder.
- The NVS is a completely fictional design. However, it draws many similarities to real-life night vision scopes made by various companies such as ATN Corp and Elbit Systems.
- It should be noted that besides lacking the top mount collimator sight, the NVS shares the exact same model as the Nightstalker scope.
See also Edit
Optical sights of comparable role and configuration Edit
- TWS (NATO/CSAT/AAF thermal-only counterpart)
- TWS MG (NATO/CSAT/AAF machine gun thermal-only counterpart)
- Nightstalker (CSAT multi-vision counterpart)
|Weapon attachments of ArmA 3|
|Collimators||ACO • MRD • Yorris J2|
|Holographic sights||Mk17 Holosight|
|Riflescopes||ARCO • ERCO • MRCO • RCO|
|Sniper scopes||AMS • DMS • Kahlia • LRPS • MOS|
|Thermal/Night vision||TWS (MG) • Nightstalker • NVS|
|Aiming devices||IR laser pointer|
|Suppressors||Sound Suppressor (6.5 mm) (.338 / .45 ACP / 5.56 mm / 5.8 mm / 7.62 mm / 9 mm / 9.3 mm)|
|(Parenthesis) denote variants. | Marksmen DLC | Apex DLC ||