The PCML is a fire-and-forget anti-armor launcher. It was designed to do minor damage to a tank and major damage to an APC. One missile is usually enough to destroy almost any vehicle, apart from main battle tanks. Infantry units which are equipped with a PCML have an advantage over many vehicles.
- Length: 101.6 cm (40 Inches)
- Weight: 12.5 kg (27 Pounds)
- Bore Diameter: 150 mm
- Maximum Effective Range: 600 meters (656 Yards)
- Rocket Speed: 40 meters per second
- Ammunition: AT Missile
- The PCML is based on the MBT LAW, which is used by the British Armed Forces.
- 5 AY missiles can be carried at a time.