The PO-30 Orca functions as CSAT's primary utility transport helicopter.
|Seats||10 (1 x Pilot, 1 x Co-Pilot, 8 x Passengers)|
|Top speed||~300 km/h|
|Fuel capacity||1000 L|
|Primary armament|| - 1x 6.5mm Gatling gun (1x 2000 Rnds)|
- 1x DAGR Guided rocket pod (12 Rnds HEAT)
|Secondary armament||168x Countermeasures (Flare/Chaff)|
|«|| The PO-30 Orca is a transport and utility helicopter primarily developed for the Russian Air Force. The helicopter was intended to replace the Mi-8 and can be used for reconnaissance, transporting a full squad with combat gear and special operations. Armed variants of the PO-30 carry a gatling machine gun and DAGR guided rockets.|
The Orca is able to slingload and transport a variety of vehicles and equipment, including:
- Qilins (all variants)
- Offroads (all variants)
- Quad bikes
- Boats (including assault boats and rescue boats, but not speedboat miniguns)
- Taru containers (not including fuel containers)
- Supply boxes
- Items in cargo nets (including the Cargo Net (NATO), Cargo Net (Box), and Cargo Net (Barrels))
- Civilian cars (but not trucks)
The Orca's lifting abilities actually exceed the vehicle transport version of the Xi'an, although it does not have quite the lifting ability of the Taru. Note that all variants of the Orca (armed and unarmed) appear to have equivalent slingloading ability.
- The Orca is based off the real-world "Ka-60 Kasatka" helicopter, which was used in ArmA 2: Private Military Company. "Orca" is the species name for killer whales, which is also known in Russian as "kasatka".
- There is an unarmed version of the Orca commonly used for civilian purpose.
- As of 2017 Ka-60 is not into production still. Also, there is no indications that armed variant was ever existed even as a project.
|Vehicles of ArmA 3|
|Wheeled||AFV-4 Gorgon • AMV-7 Marshall • Hatchback • HEMTT • Hunter • Ifrit • MB 4WD • MSE-3 Marid • Prowler • Qilin • Strider • SUV • Tempest • Truck • Quadbike • UGV Stomper • Zamak|
|Tracked||2S9 Sochor • BTR-K Kamysh • CRV-6e Bobcat • IFV-6a Cheetah • IFV-6c Panther • FV-720 Mora • M2A1 Slammer (A4 UP) • M4 Scorcher • M5 Sandstorm • MBT-52 Kuma • T-100 Varsuk • ZSU-39 Tigris|
|Rotor-wing||AH-9 Pawnee • AH-99 Blackfoot • AR-2 Darter • CH-49 Mohawk • CH-67 Huron • MH-9 Hummingbird • Mi-48 Kajman • Mi-290 Taru • MQ-12 Falcon • PO-30 Orca • UH-80 Ghost Hawk • V-44X Blackfish • WY-55 Hellcat • Y-32 Xi'an|
|Fixed-wing||A-143 Buzzard • A-149 Gryphon • A-164 Wipeout • F/A-181 Black Wasp II • Caesar BTT • KH-3A Fenghuang • MQ4A Greyhawk • Sentinel • To-199 Neophron • To-201 Shikra|
|Aquatic||Assault boat • Motorboat • RHIB • Speedboat • Swimmer delivery vehicle • Water scooter|
|(Parenthesis) denote variants. | Helicopters DLC | APEX DLC | Jets DLC|
|CSAT - Vehicles (ArmA 3)|
|Wheeled||Ifrit • MSE-3 Marid • Qilin • Quadbike • Tempest • UGV Stomper • Zamak|
|Tracked||2S9 Sochor • BTR-K Kamysh • T-100 Varsuk • ZSU-39 Tigris|
|Rotor-wing||Tayran AR-2 • Mi-48 Kajman • Mi-290 Taru • PO-30 Orca • Y-32 Xi'an|
|Fixed-wing||KH-3A Fenghuang • K40 Abalil-3 • To-199 Neophron • To-201 Shikra|
|Aquatic||Assault boat • Speedboat • Swimmer delivery vehicle|
|Helicopters DLC | APEX DLC | Jets DLC|