Takistan is a Central Asian country.
It is a neighboring country of Chernarus, a former Soviet republic.
The landscape is mostly a combination of rugged mountainous terrain and deserts.
Takistan has many fertile valleys, rich oilfields and a coltan mine which are important for the country's economy.
It is possible that Takistan was a member of CSAT by 2035.
General information Edit
- Like Chernarus, the map does not cover the entire country, but rather a part of it. The map is set in the Eastern part of Takistan.
- It is where ArmA 2: Operation Arrowhead and its DLC take place. It is the main setting of the Operation Arrowhead campaign, as well as the Crimson Lance and Black Gauntlet campaigns.
- The map is 164 km2 km
- Mostly mountainous terrain with several small deserts in northern parts.
- There are 4 towns and 24 villages across the terrain. Several settlements are linear (built along the main road).
- It has several large oilfields, 2 airports and a coltan mine.
- It has 450,000 objects.
Towns and cities Edit
- Zargabad (capital)