The Titan MPRL Compact is a light, man-portable guided missile launcher. It can fire both AT and AP missiles, giving infantry units an advantage over many ground vehicles and other infantry units. This weapon is extremely dangerous as its missiles can easily hit and destroy even a fast moving target.
The Titan MPRL Compact is designed to give infantry units advantage over ground vehicles and other infantry units. The Titan MPRL Compact fires both AT and AP missiles. Because of its portability and efficiency, this launcher is used by most factions.
- AT or anti-tank missiles are used against tanks, personnel carriers and other ground vehicles. They lock onto the target and follow it, even if it is moving at a quick speed.
- AP or anti-personnel missiles are especially efficient against infantry units, since they are guided by following the crosshairs of the launcher. This is quite useful since a missile cannot lock onto an infantry unit, and will have to be controlled manually.
- AA or anti-air missiles are used against aerial vehicles such as planes, helicopters and drones. They lock onto the target even if it is moving at a large speed, and then destroy it. Some targets may begin flaring if they see the threat of this missile.
- The Titan MPRL is the ordinary version of this launcher, which fires AA missiles only.
- The Titan MPRL Compact is slightly smaller in size, and unlike the original version, can fire both AT and AP missiles, which makes it multi-purpose.
- The Titan MPRL Compact is based on the Rafael Mini-Spike
- The Titan MPRL Compact is used by every faction except for the FIA and Syndikat.
- The Titan MPRL is mistakenly categorized as multi-purpose, even though it only fires AA missiles. Only the Titan MPRL Compact is multi-purpose.
- Some aerial vehicles would start flaring if they see the threat of an AA missile hitting them. This may confuse the missile and make it lose the target.