|Faction|| - Civilians|
|Seats|| All variants:
|Item capacity|| Max: 3000 kg
|Top speed||118 km/h|
|Fuel capacity||70 L|
|Variants||Pickup, Fuel, Boxer|
- Civilian transportation
- Troop transport
- Freight transport
|«|| The civilian 4x4 truck is a highly customizable truck with off-road capabilities preferred by the civilian population. It builds on retro design, but utilizes a modern engine and electronics. Most common track setups are boxed, cistern and pick-up set.|
The Truck is a multipurpose, medium-sized, off-road capable van designed for a variety of roles ranging from transporting freight and/or passengers, to refuelling military and civilian vehicles.
It is available in up to three variants; a standard pickup variant with an open cargo body, a fuel transporter with a cistern, and a freight transporter variant that has a large box to carry supplies.
Mobility-wise, the Truck can accelerate and attain a fairly decent top speed on paved roads, and is also able to maintain this speed (mostly) while off-road. However, it has average-to-poor handling regardless of the terrain type, and there is always a risk of a rollover while turning on corners due to its higher centre-of-mass. It should also be noted that being a civilian vehicle designed to carry only supplies or passengers, the Truck obviously lacks any kind of armour plating as well.
Passenger capacity depends on the variant, but all of them are able to carry at least three passengers. This includes the driver and up to two passengers; all of whom sit together in the enclosed cab.
- Truck: Baseline variant with no additional features other than the ability to carry up to ten passengers in the rear open cargo body. All positions (except for the cab passengers) can utilise FFV; the front two sitting in the open cargo body need to stand up in order to fire their weapons. They are able to rest their weapons on the cab's roof for better stability as well. This variant is primarily used by both the Syndikat and FIA as their troop transport, but is also used by civilians as well.
- Truck Fuel: Has a large fuel cistern fitted to the rear of the cab. It can refuel nearby land vehicles and grounded aircraft. Has only three seats in the cab and cannot transport any other passengers. This variant is used by both the FIA and civilian airport workers.
- Truck Boxer: Has a large box fitted to the rear of the cab that can store supplies. Contains the same amount of seats as the Fuel variant. The FIA do not use this variant and is exclusively used by civilians only.
- Black: Pattern-less paint scheme with a black body and chassis.
- White: Pattern-less paint scheme with a white body and black chassis.
- Red: Pattern-less paint scheme with a red body and black chassis.
- Guerrilla (1-8): Two-tone green/olive green paint scheme with a variety of line and stroke patterns. Used exclusively by FIA Trucks only.
- Brown: Pattern-less paint scheme with a dark brown body and black chassis.
- Olive: Pattern-less paint scheme with a olive green body and black chassis.
- The Truck is based on the Iveco "Daily" series of pickup trucks, more specifically the 4x4 variant.